Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Friday 4 October 2013

LEARNING THE PARTS OF THE BODY AND HAVING LOTS OF FUN!!!

In today´s class we had a great time learning the parts of the body in English. It was a very challenging competition of students trying to stick labels onto their mates´ bodies... here is the result!! Congrats to the winners!!













Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I did in class!!

No comments:

Post a Comment