Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Saturday 11 January 2014

TAKE DR. A'S HEALTH QUIZ

This quiz is designed to show you where you are currently at with your health and where you should be going in the future. Take it today, learn how healthy your lifestyle is and practise your English at the same time. 
http://www.drwayneandersen.com/health-info/health-quiz/

This quiz will be particulary useful for my 2 intermediate students, who are now studying health in class. So, guys..... Don´t miss the opportunity to take this first step to promote wellness in your life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment