Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Tuesday 16 December 2014

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS......!!!!

Hi everybody!!!

Christmas is coming.... so, do you already know what you want as a present? For Maria Carey it is crystal clear. She wants..... LOVE!!! and that´s what I would like to send you all as my Christmas present. Thanks a lot for following me and wish you a wonderful time at Christmas. Hope all your wishes come true!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment