Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Saturday 5 March 2016

CLASS SURVEY RESULTS

Here you can see an overview of the results to the assessment of the learning process we have carried out on our blog. All your answers have been gathered here for us to analyze them. The purpose of this is to contribute to enhance your experience as English learners. As for me, I have just realized I need to slow down my classes a little bit!! So, thanks for the hint!! I promise I´ll try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment