Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Tuesday 10 May 2016

WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO LEARN A LANGUAGE?

Does learning a language always have to be dull or tedious? The answer is a resounding "No!". 

Mastering a foreign language should be challenging but not necessarily dull. It can be enjoyable when our approach to learning is aimed at having fun. Nowadays we can learn a new language simply by social media, movies or even playing games on the computer. That is why, as a teacher, I am trying to throw out my old teaching techniques to explore new realms of knowledge! These involve my students in different ways of using the language in a dynamic learning atmosphere.

So rather than paying attention at standard learning, I try to motivate my students and get positive attitudes to learning from them. So, they should be the ones commenting this post, letting me know whether they are really improving!! To start with, just a few pictures of how focused they are on learning!! Look at them!! They won´t even take their eyes off the computer in the school lab!!






No comments:

Post a Comment