Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Monday 15 May 2017

OUR COOK BOOK

My intermediate students have worked hard with food, kitchen and utensils vocabulary. As a result, they have written some recipes with wonderful dishes. If you want to try, here you are OUR COOK BOOK. My end-of-course present for my students, who have done a great job this year! Thanks for participating in the course!

and don't forget to tell us all about your cooking experiences in the comments section below!


9 comments:

  1. Such a nice present Paula!!! Thank u!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It´s been a pleasure after such a hard work's class!!!

      Delete
  2. What a good job!!!

    I like it to much!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Ana! I hope it helps you not only with your English but also with your cooking!

      Delete
  3. That's great Paula!!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is perfec for "bikini operation"
    Hahaha!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect to "Bikini operation"!
    Hahaha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Paula!

    ReplyDelete