Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Friday 5 October 2018

ITip of October


I'm afraid I´m getting old because I have totally forgotten whether I have already shared this wonderful site with you. Anyway, it's great, it can be fun and I love it so, here I am again posting it as the ITip for October: Vocaroo. It is a quick online voice recording app where you can record voice messages and, afterwards, share them with others via email, social media or a personal webpage. You can record and share messages online with no restrictions at all and it allows you to preview your own recording before sending it. 

I am encouraging my students to use it at home to share their recordings with me. So, I will soon post some of their works! 

No comments:

Post a Comment