Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Wednesday 9 January 2019

ITip OF JANUARY

Happy new year, everyone! Time flies, doesn't it? Here I am back again with a new ITip for the new year. Does anybody know the site dreamreader.net? I do think it is a great tool to practise pronunciation and intonation. It will allow you to do shadow reading at different levels and check your pronunciaton skills. It is definitely worth a try! I have just discovered it thanks to my colleague Cristina Cabal and am already crazy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment