Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Sunday 24 March 2019

WELCOME SPRING!!


It is time to welcome spring and embrace sunlight and warm breeze. To celebrate the change of the season I am posting my new update on the monthly ITip: VOA Learning English.


VOA Learning English is a site for students of English as a foreign language that covers a wide variety of subject areas at different levels (from beginner to advanced). It is great for students to get informed on different types of news and improve their reading, listening and grammar skills. You can even give it a go on your mobile if you download the app.

Please, let me know if you find this useful. Hope you enjoy it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment