Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Sunday 19 January 2020

ACE THAT TEST!

As you all know, the term is coming to an end. I am afraid that means exams are about to start! Luckily, C1 tests in February will not count on your final score in June, so think of them as an amazing opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills and knowledge and prove how hard you have tried so far
Here are some useful exam instructions not to get the creeps! Whatever happens, don´t think about the fear and do your job!

No comments:

Post a Comment