Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Monday 13 April 2020

BACK TO THE GRIND!


As you all know, Tuesday 14 should have been the day to go back to class after the Easter break. The smell of chalk, rubber and pencil was supposed to be filling up the school again. However, distance learning has come to stay for a while. We will not have the chance to meet each other until who knows when. So, it is time to meet new challenges and make the grade! I am just looking forward to a new beginning where lessons will be adapted to the needs my students have. 

Online lessons coming up! Stay tuned and follow the tips to keep up the hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment