Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Tuesday 21 July 2020

A PERFECT SUMMER BREAK

Dear all, 

I am sure you all agree with me on the fact that this has been a very weird year. However, that does not necessarily mean summer must also be odd, or does it? If you want to make a difference this season, how about embarking on a new experience? Visit our online library and indulge in the valuable resources it provides. Whether you are on a staycation or getting away, this is just the perfect site to take with you! Staying safe does not mean bored! 馃挭

No comments:

Post a Comment