Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Thursday 7 October 2021

LET'S GIVE OUR TEACHER ASSISTANT A WARM WELCOME!

I am glad to inform you that our English Department has just been appointed a new foreign language assistant for the school year 2021-2022.  Her name is Nasly. She is from New York and she will presumably be involved with conversation classes. This is her first time in Pontevedra and is really looking forward to working at our school community. We just can't wait to meet Nasly. Please, let's get ready to greet her with open arms!!

No comments:

Post a Comment