Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Tuesday 9 November 2021

SCHOOL LIBRARY ACTIVITIES: COME AND JOIN US!

Our school library is now involved in planning two activities that will definitely provide our students with great opportunities to foster a culture of extensive reading and knowledge. You may have a look at these two links below to get informed:

I hope you find the occasion to take part in any of these!

See you all at our school library for more reading experiences!


No comments:

Post a Comment