Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Wednesday 16 March 2022

YOUR OPINION COUNTS!

In the age when information is power, the school is willing to gather as much data as possible from students to identify new needs. Our main goal is to set a new course scheme for the future and make a valuable contribution to your learning. I, as a teacher myself, would also like to work on how to improve my lessons and enhance our classroom atmosphere. 

That is why I am inviting you to take a bit of your time to complete the two surveys below before 22 March. Please, help us make the school a better place! Your insights and feedback will step both the school's and my efforts to enhance school life:

Bear in mind that the answers are totally anonymous, so do not be afraid to complete the questions listed above. I would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment