Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Thursday 28 January 2016

OUR COOK BOOK

My intensive course students are about to finish their Intermediate 1 Level. I just wanted to let them know  how proud I am of their job. They have worked hard and made their best to get to the end and these are the kind of things that give my teaching job a meaning.

Here is my way to say thank you for your great effort. I have just made a cook book with all the recipes you sent me by email. This e-magazine is the result of the last writing assignment you were told to do in Unit 10. 

I promise I will try some of them... for sure!! and I do recommend you to do the same and leave your comments below. 

I have really enjoyed teaching you and am looking forward to the beginning of the second part of the course by the end of next week. Meanwhile, enjoy your cooking!!


4 comments:

  1. I really like this book, thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh!! It's wonderful thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like a lot. It's a beautiful present, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy you liked the book. I hope you do try some of the dishes. In fact, that was the main goal of the activity!

    ReplyDelete