Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Monday 18 April 2016

LEARNING TO COOK TRADITIONAL BRITISH DISHES.... IN CLASS!!

Hi everyone!!

My students have learned food and recipes in English and some of them have been nice enough to try some of the dishes at home. I will be uploading all the pictures you are sending on this post. Let us know if you enjoyed the dish in the comments section below. Who thinks traditional British food is not tasty?


To start with, why not trying Laura's or Paula's Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie!! Don't they look delicious?? Thanks for sharing all the cooking steps with us!! Now there is no excuse for anyone to try.


... and here are the results of your recipes.... Yummy!!

4 comments:

  1. This recipe is easy to do and it's very good.This dish was our meal on Saturday.Delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sara!! I'm glad you liked it!! I'm sure your mom is a great cook and her English lessons are also helping her improve her cooking skills, so let us know if you make any other traditional British dishes at home!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Laura, I´m thinking to visit you next weekend.
    I´LL GET TO EAT¡¡¡¡.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a better idea!! Why don't we all organize a traditional British lunch?? We can cook our specialities and surprise each other!!

      Delete