Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Monday 9 January 2017

DUOLINGO: APP OF THE YEAR


Duolingo is the world's most popular way to learn a language. It's 100% free and fun. You can practice online with duolingo.com or with the apps.

Duolingo is a language learning platform that includes 66 different language courses across 23 languages.

It has a gamified skill tree that users can progress through and a vocabulary section where the words learned can be practised. It makes language learning fun, enjoyable and very challenging!! That's why I´ve decided to include it in my ITip this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment