Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Wednesday 28 December 2016

SECRET SANTA SHOW!


English teachers at EOI Pontevedra had their own Secret Santa Show.... because they are worth it!! This tradition started not long ago at school. The teachers are randomly assigned a mate to whom they give a gift. The identity of the gift giver is never to be revealed!! The Christmas presents are opened on the last day before they go on holiday and that is the best way to get into the christmas mood!

I got a wonderful set of glass coasters... from Salamanca! I do thank my Secret Santa for it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment