Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Sunday 29 September 2019

FREE ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEST: WHAT LEVEL ARE YOU?

There are many online sites that give you the opportunity to check what your English level is. However, this is one I particularly like. It is simple, quick but very enlightening!

How optimistic are you? Would you like to give it a try? Then, take the free test on the image above to check out where you are on the official scale of European Levels and give your English a boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment