Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Tuesday 1 October 2019

OUR LANGUAGE ASSISTANT

I am glad to inform you that our English Department has just been "re-appointed" our foreign language assistant for the school year 2019-2020. His name is RossHe is from USA and he will presumably be involved with conversation classes. He has been living in Pontevedra for a year now and is looking forward to come and join our school community again. We are excited about meeting Ross so, let´s get ready to give him a warm welcome!!

Ross will be teaching my C1.2 students every week! I am sure that he will be more than glad to teach you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment