Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Thursday 5 December 2019

A COFFEE AND A CHAT AT THE SCHOOL LIBRARY


Our library has opened its doors to our traditional "Café con Letras", which has become a classic speaking activity at school that both teachers and students love. I will take advantage of this wonderful opportunity that the school library team gives us every year to move my students forward and get them to talk over a coffee and a nice snack.

I would also like to thank both my school and my students alike for their passion and motivation when carrying out this activity. It will definitely be really rewarding to find the class going on with their discussions even once the lesson has already come to an end! This is what really makes teaching worth it! Arousing my students' interest and curiosity at the library tables will be a delight. That is why I keep going every year. In fact, I am already looking forward to next week's "Café con Letras" experience! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment