Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Sunday 15 December 2019

A COFFEE AND A CHAT AT THE SCHOOL LIBRARY

As any teacher would tell you, the classroom isn't the only place where learning happens. Extending teaching far beyond the classroom walls offers a chance to engage and empower our students. That is why I keep looking for ways to harness their interests and passions with out-of-the-classroom activities.

Last week was time for "Café con Letras", a library-based activity carried out by our school library team. We went down to the library and had a great chat over a coffee and a snack. The main topic was "stereotypes" and what lies behind them. 


I would like to thank my students for their passion and motivation every time we do this activity. It has always proved to be fun, enjoyable and a complete success!

Arousing my students' interest and curiosity at the library tables has been a pleasure. That is why I keep going every year. In fact, I am already looking forward to our next "Café con Letras" experience!  

No comments:

Post a Comment