Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Sunday 9 February 2020

ESCUELAS AMIGAS: A TEAMWORK PROJECT

My C1 students are about to take part in an extremely exciting project built up by EOI Pamplona. Just a few weeks before Christmas I decided to embark on this joint adventure of collaborative work and teachers' cooperation:

 

As a result, I got in contact with Carlos, who also works in Pamplona, and we are both now trying to come up with ideas that might help us achieve a successful outcome by getting our students in touch!

It seems obvious that this project will bring real benefits for our students, including practising English outside the classoom, which has always been one of our main priorities, and getting to know other cultures and ways of learning.

Stay tuned for more info on how the project evolves. You will soon meet all of us and find out more on our final goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment