Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Wednesday 26 February 2020

ITip OF FEBRUARY: WHITESMOKE

Resultado de imagen de whitesmokeWe are about to finish February and I have not posted my ITip of the month yet! Too many things to do in my bucket list! So I have no choice but to work on a bank holiday to remedy the situation! This just can't wait.

I have already posted some other ITips on how to improve your writings: Kaizena or Grammarly to name but a few; however, I still think that my C1 students need more extra help on both grammar accuracy and spelling errors alike. That is why my ITip this month is WhiteSmoke, one of the best online proofreading software solutions. Ideal for students who suck at grammar! It is a tool that allows your grammar to become flawless!

It is affordable and highly accurate. The main drawback, however, as it compares to Grammarly, is that there is no free version. You can try out the 4-day-free trial and decide for yourself. The price you pay for the monthly subscription is lower than a McDonald´s Happy Meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment