Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Thursday 4 June 2020

CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION

As an enthusiastic teacher, I have always praised students for their hard work and constant passion for learning. However, this year they have well-deserved my thankful admiration and appreciation for both following their own dreams and supporting mine alike. Nothing - not even a pandemic - has stopped them from carrying on!

That is the reason why I have come up with this inspirational idea of showing my heartfelt gratitude to them. Every single student of mine will be awarded a Certificate of Appreciation for constantly trying to improve and tirelessly building a positive classroom community in the school year 2019-2020. Whether emergency remote teaching and learning is coming to stay or not, they have proved to be inspiring and have really pushed me to take new chances and risks. It seems obvious to me that teachers and students are stronger together when they build up a close-knit team!

No comments:

Post a Comment