Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Monday 15 June 2020

ITip of June


As it is almost exam time, my ITip for June is going to be devoted to exam practice. Even though my students already know what the exam in Galicia will be like: activities, tasks... having a look at some samples might help them improve. I have just discovered this useful website thanks to my colleague María Fachal, who also teaches C1 at EOI Pontevedra. She is such an inspiring teacher! 

Idiomium is an amazing website with lots of resources for English learners. Surfing the site you will find grammar exercises, vocabulary tips and, most useful of all, a great exam bank for different levels, including EOI C1.

Listening, reading, speaking, writing and mediation tasks will no longer be a major challenge to face if you practise intensively with ...

No comments:

Post a Comment