Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Tuesday 20 December 2016

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS


Why learning English through music? Because it's fun, enjoyable and 100% effective. There is considerable scientific evidence that proves that music can help second language learners improve fast. Songs are emotinal and can teach you culture, too. So, let´s get in the mood by learning with "All I want for Christmas is you".

Happy Christmas everyone!! If you want to wish everybody a happy new year, leave us a message on the comments section below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment