Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Friday 2 December 2016

OUR CLASS CONTRACT

Here are the policies, rules and regulations that my Intensive Course students have agreed on in class today. These standards will apply to each and every class we have from now on.... which means: my students will be punctual and will not do overtime at the school canteen!

As for me, I will try to do as they say. We have signed all the contracts they have written... so we are all now legally responsible. Beware if you don't follow the rules!

Excellent classwork, folks!! Well-done!! Now we all know what is expected in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment