Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Thursday 9 February 2017

HELP ME IMPROVE MY CLASSES!!

As a teacher, it is very important for me to think twice often and consider whether my classes are effective enough and whether my students are working hard. That is why I would like you to fill out the evaluation form below. It will help us both, my students and me, to realize if the job done is efficient and if our level of excellence is improving. Let's revise our performance in class!!

Remember that answers are totally anonymous so do not be afraid to complete the questions listed below. I would really appreciate it. Your deadline is Friday 17 and the questionnaire results will be published then.

On the school website you will also find a questionnaire to give us your opinion about the school. You can click here if you want to participate!.

Thank you so  much in advance for collaborating!!


No comments:

Post a Comment