Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Thursday 16 February 2017

MAKE YOUR CLASS ENJOYABLE WHEN LEARNING THE PARTS OF THE BODY

As a student I heard that the main purpose of a class is to learn, but that doesn't necessarily mean it must be boring. Learning and enjoying at the same time can be possible when students have the right attitude and motivation. As a teacher, I always try to make my classes enjoyable. That is why there is an activity that I keep doing every year with my Intermediate 2 students when it is time to learn the body parts. Year after year, they get so involved in it that totally forget the sense of time and, best of all, they learn the parts of the body without even noticing it!!

Here is a very good example of how fun English learning can be!! Enjoy!!

 

1 comment: