Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Monday 20 February 2017

SURVEY RESULTS

Here you can see an overview of the results of the class survey you did last week. All your answers have been gathered here for you and me to analyse them and enhance our learning experience. As for me, I've just realised I need to slow down my classes a little bit, so thanks for the hint! I promise I will try!

And what about you? What is your conclusion from the results? Please give us your opinion in the comments section below.

Thanks a lot for participating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment