Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Monday 2 March 2020

CLASSROOM SURVEY RESULTS: THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!

It is that time in the year when I gather my statistical class survey results. I am about to come up with a data analysis plan to begin the process of re-thinking my classes, just in case any weaknesses may appear.

Let's crunch the numbers and draw the right conclusions! Students' opinions count!

No comments:

Post a Comment