Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Saturday 7 March 2020

MAIN TARGET: C1 CERTIFICATE

Glad and proud that the CEFORE Pontevedra has counted on me to teach one of their teacher training courses. I have just plunged into this new adventure helping eleven incredibly motivated teachers achieve their final goal: the C1 certificate. Every Friday afternoon until the end of May I'll be providing them with the right strategies and skills to ace the test! We have just had our first session. Read the headlines they have designed themselves at the end of it and gather your own conclusions. They are the ones I will definitely get inspiration from!


Teaching is a work from heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment