Welcome to HAVE FUN WITH ENGLISH

I would like to welcome all students at the EOI Pontevedra to a blog where they will find a lot of information about the school together with a wide range of activities to practise and improve their English. I´m sure most of them will find the activities in the blog both amusing and enjoyable! Hope you learn a lot... and please, let me know if there is anything you want me to include!!

Sunday 22 March 2020

SCHOOL LOCKDOWN: C1 VOCABULARY CHALLENGE


Hurray! My students have already started working online! I am so proud of them. The school has already been closed down for a whole week now and it is high time to stick to healthy routines and everyday habits that will definitely help us cope with the confinement period. 

I am regularly sending them a few tasks to complete whenever they have time and are willing to keep up the hard work. I know that uncertainty and uneasiness are here to stay for a while so, I am just giving my little contribution to their support and well-being. Do not get over-stressed, guys!

Most of them have already completed last week's tasks and I am now posting the nice word-cloud they have come up with after their first video-listening activity.

Now here is my vocabulary challenge for you! Can you try and figure out what the words mean before clicking each of them to find out the answer? The video might help! Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment